My name is Montakan Manosong. A student from Schoolof Architecture and Design, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi(KMUTT). My major suject is my architecture design. This is my portfolio to presenting my works, experience, and visionary during time in architecture school.And also published my perspective of personality visualizing through my works and my life’s style. This block including content 4 years experience of architectural skill as architecture drawing,sketch drawing, 3D rendering, model making, layout presentation.
- E-mail email@example.com
- Phon +6685 8821061
- 2008 : School of Architecture and Design [ SoA+D ] King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi
- 2002 -2007 : Benjamarachutit School
- 2010 : Six Flags Great Adventure , Jackson Township, New Jersey, USA
- 2011 : Internship Student at S+PBA Co., Ltd.
- : Auto CAD, 3DS-MAX, Google SketchUp, Adobe IllustratorC S5,Adobe Photoshop CS5, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint
PARTICIPATION ON WORKSHOP
- : B² Multidisciplinary educational journey to Berlin | Germany
- : Architecture Studio Workshop in collaboration with the Master’s Program of Architectural Design, Kyoto Institute of
- Technology (KIT), Japan organized a project, “The 20th Century Museum”
- : Neighbour Project (Phase 3) 12, 13 and 14 Oct 2011
- Hosted by Faculty of Design, LASALLE College of the Arts, Singapore
- : Panyi Island , Water community Workshop with S+PBA Co., Ltd.
- : Movie, Participation Design Competition, Reading, Music